Monday, November 11, 2013

Stupeflix-A simple way to make your own photo stories

This is my first time to try make my own video and with the help of online tools, the outcome is quite satisfying. The tool I used is called "Stupeflix", it is an online editing video tool that can assist users to create their own videos. The fabulous feature of this tool is: a) it provide new users with 60 second photo show; and b) the video can be converted to HD version for free(one-time trail).

I made a short video about "how to plan a trip" and I think this can be used as a warm-up activity at the beginning of a class, since watching a video and then introducing the topic is always an attracting and popular way in a second language classroom.
In future, I think not only myself, but also my students can utilize this tool to complete assignments like: video presentation, digital story telling, field trip slide show...and much more. The advantage of easy to make and time-saving makes this a really great tool to use. 

1 comment: